Ever After Author Affair

Hosted by Once Upon a Crush Book Blog and Author Angela Graham
July 18th, 2015
Columbus OH



Thursday, October 2, 2014

Trusting the Knot by Kara Winters



Trusting the Knot
Kara Winters
Genre: Erotica
Release Date: July 28, 2014

Purchase: Amazon US |Amazon UK  
He may hold the power, but she must teach him how to trust it again… While Sasha Caesario worries of finishing college with the burden of student loans, she discovers an advertisement for a well-paid summer job as a submissive. BDSM has been a curiosity to her, ever since watching a stage show in Los Angeles. However stepping into her new role requires much more than ropes and chains…

As a Master Dominant, Dr. Richard Anderson has had his share of the spotlight, being a co-founder of one of the nation’s top BDSM retreats. But past troubles forced him to stay away from the crowds. Now, being urged by his surrounding friends to take on a new submissive for the summer, he reluctantly agrees. He’ll never let this new girl into his world. Or into his heart…

But when Sasha arrives, that feeling to control and protect comes charging through as he sees her potential. Yet as the summer progresses, and the closer they become, his walls begin to crumble. Sasha can see the man he once was, but is she too late helping him regain the trust he lost years ago


When we get home, I want your clothes off. You’ll crawl to my room and position yourself on your hands and knees on my bed,” Anderson ordered with a smooth voice, calm despite his speeding.

“Yes, Sir,” I answered quickly, heart racing as fast as we were driving. Anderson whipped the car around into the drive way and without warning he pulled me to his lap. I gasped and steadied myself with my hand on his chest. The moonlight cascading into the car reflected off his face, leaving nothing to the shadows. His green eyes were darker, lustful. He watched me, his lips parted with increased breath. Tilting his head just slightly, he began to lean forward into me. My body tensed and he stopped when he seemed to feel it tighten. I couldn’t tear away from staring at his mouth when he licked his lips. Anderson pressed his forehead to mine, and my heart sped faster. I felt his hands travel up my back slowly, one moving higher to grasp the back of my neck.
“Give me permission,” he whispered against my face. “I want your permission.”

“Permission?” I repeated his word quietly.

Anderson shifted under me, and when he did, the bulge in his pants rubbed into my thigh. He closed his eyes, and I grew antsy in his lap.

“Damn it, Sasha. Ask me to kiss you,” he groaned. Our mouths were close, the tips of our noses barely touching. He pulled me forward ever so slightly until we were pressed together. I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip and my mind melted.

“Please, kiss me, Sir.” Before I could finish his title, he had already claimed me. That fringe of darkness that we had danced across together the first time he had spanked me suddenly melted through me once more. Anderson’s lips crashed across mine and I felt his moan pouring down my throat. He held me in place with his hand laced through my hair, guiding me as we kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my breasts up against his chest, rubbing across him and feeling every ounce of hardness under his clothes. He broke up apart, both of gasping for breath.


Kara Winters grew up sneaking in all the romance novels she could reach for on her grandmother’s bookshelves. Her love for a good story inspired her to pursue writing as a career and led to her published debut novel in 2013 entitled ‘Working Out the Kinks’.

Currently she lives in Los Angeles and is a member of the RWA (Romance Writers of America), as well as the Los Angeles branch of the guild.

If she is not at home in front of her laptop, Kara is out shopping for vinyl records, exploring the LACMA, or cruising up the California coastline, looking for inspiration to her next book...



No comments :

Post a Comment