Ever After Author Affair

Hosted by Once Upon a Crush Book Blog and Author Angela Graham
July 18th, 2015
Columbus OH



Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ties that Bind by Neeny Boucher

  Black_scroll_with_transparent_background 3

Title: Ties that Bind Author: Neeny Boucher Series: Complicated Love (Book #2)

Black_scroll_with_transparent_background 3

Ties That Bind Cover

Black_scroll_with_transparent_background 3
Synopsis
  *Recommended for audiences over the age of 18* Forced to return to her hated hometown to work, Christina Martin, lawyer and ex resident bad girl, finds herself questioning her life choices. Reunited with her former husband, Nicholas Riley, their tenuous and complicated relationship is tested when secrets from the past and present are revealed. Riley, a man with explosive secrets and penchant for psychological games, faces the dilemma of keeping the woman he loves through lies by omission or potentially losing her with the truth. This isn’t just their second chance for happiness, it’s their last chance and there may be some things that love can’t conquer at all. Equal parts helped and hindered by a colorful cast of supporting characters, ‘Ties that Bind’, Book Two in the Complicated Love Series, continues the dysfunctional relationship of Riley and Dina introduced in ‘Lost in Flight’. Warning: This book is not about bondage. I have nothing against books about bondage. Heck, I’ve been known to read a few works myself, but it’s just this book isn’t one of them. Unless, of course, you’re referring to the tangible and intangible bonds of human relationships, ties that bind and ties that can be broken. Then, this book is definitely about that. ‘Ties that Bind’ is not a standalone and forms part of a series. It is highly recommended that you read Book One, ‘Lost in Flight’ before this one. Also, this series is full of quirky, socially awkward, and badly behaved characters, underpinned with dark humor. It is not a traditional romance and there is no guarantee of happy ever afters. 51289-add-to-goodreads-button  
Amazon
Black_scroll_with_transparent_background 3 Black_scroll_with_transparent_background 3
Excerpt
“How much do you love me, Christina? Really? You think you know me, but you don’t. My monsters are loose and I don’t think I can get them back under control. I’m not sure if I want to. If I were you, I’d run.”
Black_scroll_with_transparent_background 3
Black_scroll_with_transparent_background 3
  Author Bio  
Neeny Boucher  
Neeny Boucher is a nom de plume because my real name sounds like a 19th Century suffragette. Originally, I'm from New Zealand and am a long-time supporter of the All Blacks. Currently, I am living in Europe and a trailing spouse, following my husband all over the world for his work. This not only gives me the opportunity to write, but also, experience the world and indulge in one of my favourite past-times: people watching. My own employment history is varied and ranges from the sublime to the ridiculous. All of those experiences and encounters, however, have allowed me to collect amazing stories, which now form the basis of my writings. I have always loved the weird, the outcast and those on the margins of society because they see the world in a different way. These are the people my characters are based around. I have a BA Hons (English and Pacific Studies) and a PhD in Sociology/Indigenous Studies. Presently, I am working on the Complicated Love Series. Book One, Lost in Flight, was released in 2013. Book Two, Ties that Bind, is scheduled for release in 2014.
Black_scroll_with_transparent_background 3
Black_scroll_with_transparent_background 3
The Complicated Love Series
Lost in Flight cover
Black_scroll_with_transparent_background 3
HOSTED BY:
1622240_428437750619987_1711179238_n
Black_scroll_with_transparent_background 3

No comments :

Post a Comment