Ever After Author Affair

Hosted by Once Upon a Crush Book Blog and Author Angela Graham
July 18th, 2015
Columbus OH



Monday, September 8, 2014

Your Little Secret by Bethan Cooper & Kirsty-Anne Still

Title: Your Little Secret
Authors: Bethan Cooper & Kirsty-Anne Still
Release Date: Aug 15, 2014
Find on
Goodreads
Amber Watson thought she knew what she wanted in life – a house that didn’t have creaky stairs and leaky taps; a home with the perfect guy and an undying love that stole her breath away.

Between her boyfriend, Connor, and her best friend, Ethan, she thought she had the perfect life and the perfect future only a heartbeat away.

That is until abandonment and need begin to overwhelm her. 
When Connor takes a job in London, Amber finds herself slipping at his lack of contact and the uneasy feeling that he’s hiding more from her than he says. 
With the help of Ethan she not only finds herself, but finds the flame she has always held for her best friend coming to life. 
Amber never expected to fall into a love triangle, but soon finds herself in a fight between her love for Connor, and the undying love she has for Ethan. 
What happens when Connor’s little secret is found out, Ethan’s secret leaves Amber abandoned once again, and Amber’s secret eats away at her?
“Ethan,” she managed a small murmur and willed her eyes to open and look at him.
“Shh,” he answered back, working faster to reach the pinnacle of perfection. There were no disruptions; absolutely no reason to believe their relationship was now in tatters. The way she spoke his name purred him on. He could feel her getting close to giving in and if he had it his way he would steal more than just this orgasmic moment with her.
She ran her hand into his hair and gripped as the orgasm ripped through her, stealing her every breath from her, making her lose her mind completely. She knew her sanity had gone down the drain with the shower water, but there was no way she could compare this moment or replace it with another.
Especially when he came and her name left his lips in such a way it made her heart blossom beyond any measure.
Pinned against the wall, ruined entirely by an earth shattering orgasm she looked into Ethan’s eyes. His gaze was strongly set on hers, his lips parted with his bated breath and she melted into the happiest smile she had felt in what had to be a lifetime. “It really has always been you.”
Carefully, without letting her go, Ethan turned the shower off and pulled her from the small space. Standing in the opening, he wrapped her body with a towel, using it as another reason to hold her close.
Bowing her head Amber let the wet hair drop against her skin. "I don't deserve you."
Lifting her chin, he surprised her with a kiss and she forgot all regret that was lingering on her mind. She pushed against his torso, back against the white tiled wall behind them. Ethan groaned as the cold tile hit his back, but he let Amber assault him.
Teardrop - Massive Attack
Lips Of An Angel - Hinder
Love Is A Battlefield - Pat Benatar
Fall for You - Secondhand Serenade
I Won't Let You Go - James Morrison
Like A G6 - Far East Movement ft. The Cataracs, DEV
Kirsty-Anne Still
I used to be just another Fanfiction writer! That was until one person showed real interest in my work. And then another, and then another, until I had this whole group of people reviewing like crazy and wanting original work from me. I’d spent years writing for free online, I didn’t believe I had it in me to publish something!
But I’m glad I did!! I never imagined pushing my work and striving to reach my ultimate. I never imagined I’d be the girl who started The Viper Rooms! But who am I to deny the inspiration when it hits?
I love writing, it’s a lifeline. I love creating a world that others fall into. I love having the control to make a whole new world. It’s like a dependency, an addictive one. It’s one of the things I’m extremely proud of.
As much as I complain, I love the mini dialogues that go on in my head, the plotlines that attack me when I least expect them to. The ones that jump to life at the most inappropriate times and drive me totally crazy!
For now I split my life between writing, dreaming, working, and volunteering with children.
 
Bethan Cooper
Bethan Cooper spends her days working 8 hours at a well-known restaurant and yawning - a lot.
But her vulnerability behind the uniform is her writing, having been obsessed with writing short stories and song lyrics from her teens, she has finally put pen to paper and started a novel.
She is married to the love of her life, who she met when she was seventeen.
So writing romance is a must for her, especially lots of kissing and people surrounded by love, as it is after all, the best human emotion.

No comments :

Post a Comment