Ever After Author Affair

Hosted by Once Upon a Crush Book Blog and Author Angela Graham
July 18th, 2015
Columbus OH



Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Wunder Series by A.R. Von

The Wunder Series - Tour Banner  

BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – DreamZ, The Approach & Reunion and coming soon - Teamwork SERIES – The Wunder Series (Volume 1) AUTHOR – A.R. Von GENRE – Paranormal romance/zombie-lit PUBLICATION DATE – August 2014 PUBLISHER – Dream Z Dragons Publishing COVER ARTIST – Wicked Muse
 
  Wunder Series - Book Cover  

BOOK SYNOPSIS (for Wunder Volume One)

SPECIAL EXTENDED EDITION
(Contains DreamZ, The Approach, Reunion AND bonus material) Wunder isn’t your average girl in fact—she isn’t even an average human. In a world ravaged by Zombies, she was born amidst the chaos. She may have a normal life now…well as normal as a freak of nature could have. Part zombie while her job is to hunt bloodthirsty creatures to protect the innocent. It’s the dreams that haunt her and they aren’t nightmares. Wunder dreams of a man, a man made just for her. Is he real, can he be the one she‘s yearned for?
Wunder’s life has been far from perfect so far, secretly being part Zombie in a world devastated by the plague of the walking dead. Still, she knew there was something special awaiting her, someone out there who could change everything and she did find him. Pete is everything she dreamed of and more as she discovers passion and fulfillment for the first time in her life.
Pete has his own secrets to tell. His world is a lonely one as he wrestles with the reality of being part zombie. His hatred for the creatures that killed his parents drives him to patrol the streets and wipe them all out. His life would be stark, but for the dreams he’s been having; of a woman, so sensuous, so sexy. These alluring visions have become erotic and consuming. He feels as if he made her up to keep from going crazy. Is this life of hunting the walking dead, all there is? Or is she out there waiting—just for him?
Now—with the reunion; Wunder’s life turns into a journey of discoveries. Secrets from the past come full circle and her world is changed forever. In the coming chaos, can she keep her new found happiness and the man of her dreams?
 
 
Wunder Series - Full Cover  

BUY & TBR LINKS

Series link (Amazon)

DreamZ Cover  

WUNDER #0.5 - DREAMZ

EXCERPT

Why? Why the torture? Each and every single night since I became a woman I awaken sweating, panting, hot and bothered from the pure sexual torture. Many times with my hand rubbing my most intimate place. A dream, so many dreams. Each one is different, but all contain the same faceless dark haired stranger.
“UGH!”
The only things I know for sure is he is tall, has raven black hair, the same color as mine, but much shorter. He has the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen. Glowing eyes that seem to be able to see into my soul. My heart’s deepest desires and he always grants them to me without pause. It was strange at first, seeing him and yet not. Not being able to make out his facial features, except for his eyes. I got used to it throughout the years, I guess. One thing I DO know, is the way he makes me feel, always!
So much passion, heat and desire. He makes me feel beautiful, irreplaceable and wanted in a way, I imagine, every woman wants to feel.
Frustration at its finest. This latest dream seemed more realistic than all of the others. I still feel the ripples on my skin from his touch; the most intimate touch I’ve ever experienced, the only touch from a male I’ve had in such a manner. The goose bumps are just starting to go away. His caress is always so sensual and arousing. My mouth is still dry from all of the panting I’ve done, my panties are drenched and my heart is still pounding.
No words could ever describe my desire to meet this man of my dreams. That is—if he truly does exist. I’m going to be 25 years old and have zero sexual experience. I’d give anything to feel even a portion of what I’ve felt during these amazingly satisfying yet torturous dreams. Anything!
When I finally do get out of bed and stroll towards the bathroom, the floors feel extra cold on my overheated feet. “Definitely starting off with a cold shower.” I turn on the water full blast cold, toss my sleep shirt and panties in the hamper and brace for the shock of cold water against my flesh. “ACK!” Holy crap does it sting. But hey, it works. My body no longer feels the intense heat of arousal, just the residual tingles left after the orgasm, still lingering along my body. I fully submerge after adding some hot water to the mix, when I hear banging on the bathroom door. I jump slightly and slip a bit, almost landing flat on my ass. Luckily, I have fast reflexes and right myself quickly.
The Approach Cover  

WUNDER #1 – THE APPROACH

EXCERPT

He sighs, moving his mouth towards my ear, flicking his tongue out softly and caressing my lobe. I shudder in response feeling flutters low in my belly. “I don’t know if I can wait any longer to have you. I need to taste you—feel you.” Oh my, did my panties just get wet? “Yes!” I say with a heavenly sigh. “Please,” I answer as if he’s offering food while I’ve been starving for days. He uses his tongue superbly to lick all the way down along the column of my throat.
Sensuously, he places precise kisses all the way back up, until he hovers over my lips, looking hungrily into my eyes. “I’m going to kiss you now, Wunder. Then, I’m going to take you and make you mine. If you don’t want that? Now, would be the time to tell me.” I’m swaying on my feet, gazing into his eyes—at a loss for words.
Finally, I find my voice. “Please.” He takes my mouth with such fervor, my heart pounds harder than after I’ve just run for miles. My legs now feel like over cooked noodles. He holds me tighter, exploring every nook and cranny of my mouth and I answer with the same exploration. He’s making silent promises, grinding his hard length, against my body. I bravely slide my hand from around his neck, down between us, past his chest to cup him through his tight jeans. He groans into my mouth and slowly pulls back to gaze at me questionably. My eyes are still at half-mast, drooping as if they would close on their own accord. I give his jean encased cock a firm squeeze, ‘Yes’ in answer to his question. He takes my hand, tugging it as he moves toward the back of the club. I go willingly. Oh—how I go willingly!
Reunion Cover  

WUNDER #2 - REUNION


EXCERPT

I fall into a slow jog beside Pete, heading the opposite way we came in. I have no idea where we are or where we’re going, so I figure it’s best to find out…“Where are we going?”
“Right now, we’re going to try and intercept whatever is coming this way. The vibe is growing stronger in this direction. Do you think you can handle it?”
“Of course I can. You should know better than to ask me that. But won’t I be seen in here. Won’t you and dad get—hold on a sec. We don’t even know what it is!”
“Trust me Wunder, I know this place like the back of my hand even after only a few months and I also have the cameras handled. No one will see us as long as we stay away from the research sector right now. That’s where they keep most of the infected and do all the tests for cures and such. I didn’t dare touch those cameras. I don’t need to. I only blocked out the ones closest to us. There’s a lot more cameras where we’re headed though. Give me a sec.” He points a finger to his temple, gives me a small smile, then he takes a deep breath and seems to briefly lose focus. His eyes give a quick flash of a green eerie glow.
Just like mine do when my emotions are out of whack. I’m fucking confused! What the hell is going on? More damn questions and no time to ask them. Figures, I have the best of luck with everything, don’t I?
Teamwork - Book 3 Cover

WUNDER #3 - TEAMWORK

(Coming Soon) - Goodreads Link
BOOK SYNOPSIS
Their first time as a trio. The team of Tank, Wunder and Pete will face their greatest challenge when they come up against RIP subject number 776, the deadliest Zombie yet. He's unpredictable , smart, full of cunning and has yet to be found.
While they fight for their lives, the heat between Pete and Wunder will blaze out of control. They will discover powers within themselves brought on by being part zombie. Powers beyond even their wildest imagination.  

EXCERPT

I had my eyes squeezed closed as I screamed bloody murder. My father ran straight over to me telling me to continue to keep my eyes closed. Of course I didn’t listen. I stood there and watch as he grabbed the infected’s hair, carefully removed the bastard’s teeth from my arm and stuck the dagger straight through his head via the fucker’s ear. The sounds were sickly. I dreamt of that night for years. I was a bit haunted by it, but also fascinated. It was then I decided I did not want a mellow life or job. I wanted to be just like my Dad. A kick ass soldier of good. Well that’s what I thought of him then, so it’s what I went with. I don’t think I was ever far off. These infected are not good news in any way, shape or form and my father, as well as the others he worked with. Fought the bad guys, killed them and helped to slow down the spread of the infection in the area. He, and the others, are heroes in my eyes. Always were and always will be. Once the infected proved truly dead on the spot, my dad freaked out. He thought he was going to lose me. But he was wrong…
  Wunder Series - Series Banner  

WUNDER – VOLUME 1

GOODREADS TBR LINKS (ALL BOOKS)

  [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sipAihP2MhQ]   Wunder Series - Teaser 3  

EXCERPT(s)

HOT excerpt (from Volume One- DreamZ) Why? Why the torture? Each and every single night since I became a woman I awaken sweating, panting, hot and bothered from the pure sexual torture. Many times with my hand rubbing my most intimate place. A dream, so many dreams. Each one is different, but all contain the same faceless dark haired stranger.
“UGH!”
The only things I know for sure is he is tall, has raven black hair, the same color as mine, but much shorter. He has the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen. Glowing eyes that seem to be able to see into my soul. My heart’s deepest desires and he always grants them to me without pause. It was strange at first, seeing him and yet not. Not being able to make out his facial features, except for his eyes. I got used to it throughout the years, I guess. One thing I DO know, is the way he makes me feel, always!
So much passion, heat and desire. He makes me feel beautiful, irreplaceable and wanted in a way, I imagine, every woman wants to feel.
Frustration at its finest. This latest dream seemed more realistic than all of the others. I still feel the ripples on my skin from his touch; the most intimate touch I’ve ever experienced, the only touch from a male I’ve had in such a manner. The goose bumps are just starting to go away. His caress is always so sensual and arousing. My mouth is still dry from all of the panting I’ve done, my panties are drenched and my heart is still pounding.
No words could ever describe my desire to meet this man of my dreams. That is—if he truly does exist. I’m going to be 25 years old and have zero sexual experience. I’d give anything to feel even a portion of what I’ve felt during these amazingly satisfying yet torturous dreams. Anything!
When I finally do get out of bed and stroll towards the bathroom, the floors feel extra cold on my overheated feet. “Definitely starting off with a cold shower.” I turn on the water full blast cold, toss my sleep shirt and panties in the hamper and brace for the shock of cold water against my flesh. “ACK!” Holy crap does it sting. But hey, it works. My body no longer feels the intense heat of arousal, just the residual tingles left after the orgasm, still lingering along my body. I fully submerge after adding some hot water to the mix, when I hear banging on the bathroom door. I jump slightly and slip a bit, almost landing flat on my ass. Luckily, I have fast reflexes and right myself quickly.
Wunder Series - Teaser 2 Wunder Series - Author Photo  

AUTHOR BIO

A.R. was born and raised in Bronx, NY and is the oldest daughter of two girls. She holds an Associate's Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology, which was only briefly used. She's a mother of two entertaining teen boys (as well as a lovely fawn Chihuahua, whom she considers her furry daughter.) She's also a wife to a delightfully handsome and amazingly funny man-beast. She loves anything dragon and fantasy related. In her free time she enjoys exercising, listening to music, hiking, cooking, dancing and writing. She also loves a great adventure in and out of a book!
She writes to free her mind of its constant wondering and clutter. She thrives on the fact she can share some of it with readers that have the same passion for a great story. She also loves to hear from her reader's and chat away, so feel free to reach out to her any time.

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS

Wunder Series - Teaser 1  

GIVEAWAY PRIZES

5 signed books marks 2 $5.00 giftcards 2 Amazon gifted ecopies of Wunder Volume One
 

GUEST POST Zombies!

Wunder Series - Guest Post Photo 1
What are they? Well, they’re the walking dead, duh! Seriously though, the zombies (aka the infected) in Wunder have been terrorizing the planet for over 30 years. They are gruesome, strong, and much faster than the average zombie you see on television. They are also a lot smarter. They know how to trap their prey and the best way to get them down for the kill. They crave protein due to its ability to strengthen their muscles and improve their physical condition. So, when they attack their prey (humans), they start off with consuming whatever blood they can get and work their way deep, to get to the marrow of their prey’s bones.
The origin of the contagion is not yet known, but it is under constant investigation. Some say it is alien based, something that was brought to the planet by other worldly beings with hopes all humans would die and the aliens would take over, live and flourish as if we were never here. That’s not yet been proven.
Others say, that it was created as a biochemical weapon from one of Russia’s or Korea’s mad scientists that are out for destruction of anywhere but their country, so they can have all control. But those theories are… Just theories, nuff said.
One thing we do know for sure is Wunder is a rarity. How many people do you know that can actually say they are part zombie? Exactly! NONE.
She now fights alongside some others, to help all that are terrorized by the infected to stay alive and uninfected. She doesn’t see them as kin or anything of the like. She sees them as enemies, targets, needing to just be…gone. And that’s what she’s trained to do for a majority of her life. Taught by her 100% human father and his comrades. Kill or be killed!
 
 
Tour organized & hosted by:
1-MINIBUTTON

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for being part of the tour!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for being part of the tour and featuring A.R. Von on your blog - Tonya

    ReplyDelete