Ever After Author Affair

Hosted by Once Upon a Crush Book Blog and Author Angela Graham
July 18th, 2015
Columbus OH



Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Breathing by Rebekkah Rogers


20633138
Title: Breathing
Author: Rebekkah Rogers
Horizontal-Victorian-Dividers(1)


Synopsis:



Beth thought her world would never be the same after her husband’s death. Raising children on her own she assumed she would be lucky to survive and never dreamed she would be faced with a blast from her past that would help her learn to breathe again.


Graham spends his days working for the sheriff’s department and running “The Club” he thought he would always be in the shadows as he watched the woman he loved, knowing he could never be in her life.


One chance encounter sets a mad man in action and they must race to find out how best to protect them all.


Breathing is a smoking hot suspense guaranteed to keep the sparks flying while you sit in breathless anticipation.


This book is intended for mature audiences only due to strong sexual content.


Horizontal-Victorian-Dividers(1)


 

Buy Links:











Horizontal-Victorian-Dividers(1)


 

Excerpt:



The First Kiss



Her smile was electric and shot through my whole body. Lush lips…they would look fantastic around my cock, and that was not helping. As she reached out for my hand, I walked right into her and kissed her. I hadn’t kissed her yet, and I needed to know what she tasted like. Minty…sweet and just a tang of that something spicy that was all her. As I pushed against her and slid my tongue in, I knew I was going to die right here with her hands clutching at the shirt I had picked up off the floor of the bar. I licked at her mouth, tasting her minty honey breath and feeling her body pushed against mine. Fire arced up my arms where my hands gripped her hips and pulled her closer. She would never be close enough. Her tongue darting into my mouth sent the world spinning and my thoughts racing off. What her tongue would feel like on my body. I could feel her body shifting into me, my cock rubbing her lower belly. Heat seeped though her clothes and into my body, thawing something I didn’t know existed. She was tall enough that I didn’t lose her when I wrapped around her. I could feel those tits, no bra, hard as rocks poking into my chest, sending pulses of heat into my body. I wanted to sink into her and feel her heat warm me from the inside.


Horizontal-Victorian-Dividers(1)


 

Author Info:



Cruise Bekkah


Rebekkah Rogers has been writing in secret her whole life. It wasn’t until she met her super hero and he dared her to make her secret known that her debut novel Breathing was finally put to paper.


Residing in a suburb of Phoenix, Rebekkah is usually reading two or three books at a time and writing at least one. She is a member of several writing groups and remains active in them by beta reading, providing critiques and reviews as well as troubleshooting ideas for new and established authors.


Horizontal-Victorian-Dividers(1)


 

Stalk Rebekkah:





Horizontal-Victorian-Dividers(1)


 

Hosted By:



Book-page-001



No comments :

Post a Comment